- Your clinician is Lauren Sprieser.
- You will do anything, including threatening to steal the ride on your child's pony, just to make sure you get a lesson.
- Before the end of one clinic, the next one is already overbooked with riders.
- It's August, and you get to put on a jacket at 11 am because it's chilly!
- Even your non-horsey friends want to stop by and take in the fun!
- Your 11 year old daughter is shocked at the end of each ride that her 45 minutes are up, and she wishes it could just last a little longer!
- Even your horse seems to be smiling at the end of the ride.
- Did I mention it was only 65 degrees? in August?
- Your 7 year old son says, "I love it when Lauren comes," with a grin on his face, and he's not even riding.
- After juggling 7 visiting horses in one afternoon, your husband admits it's time to build the Sally Run Pony B&B.
Monday, August 15, 2011
You know a clinic is awesome when . . .
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment